Public Liability

The owners and occupiers of buildings and other areas that are open to the public, have a duty to ensure that they provide a safe environment.

The same legislation applies to privately owned property such as supermarkets, leisure centres, shops etc. In the unfortunate event that you sustain an injury it is important that you report the incident and ensure that the matter is placed in an accident book. Also, if possible take the names of any witnesses and obtain some photographs of the defect/cause of accident.


We understand your needs following injury and should treatment be recommended then McKays Solicitors Ltd can advise on the most appropriate course of action to get you on the road to recovery. We can refer you to specialist Doctors, physiotherapists and rehabilitation experts if necessary, to ensure you receive appropriate treatment for your injuries, swiftly and with the minimum of fuss.

Loss of Earnings

If your injuries are such that you are unable to work for a period of time and as a result sustain loss of earnings/loss of overtime, we can advise on recovering this loss and assist with the collation of necessary documentation to support your claim.

Other Losses

We will also assist in recovering miscellaneous expenses to include such items as expenditure for travel, telephone calls, postage etc.

Tell us about your claim

Please complete this form to express your interest in working with us.

  • We wont pass on your details to any other companies :)