- Debt Recovery
- Shareholder Disputes
- Contractual Disputes
- Warranty Claims
- Property Litigation
- Commercial Dispute Resolution
- Professional Negligence
Professional Negligence law can be complex, time consuming and very expensive if handled ineffectively.
As experienced and commercially-minded Solicitors, we will always seek to resolve your dispute in an efficient, cost-effective manner with minimal risk, although any litigation carries with it an element of risk. We will seek to clearly set out the risks attached to any particular case at the outset and as a case develops.
Expert lawyers in our Dispute Resolution Team can assist you in understanding your options and discuss and agree with you the best strategy to deal with disputes to prevent or minimise loss and damage to you and/or your business. The types of professional negligence work we undertake can be summarised as follows;
- Advising in relation to negligent construction of properties, bringing claims against architects, building contractors, quantity surveyors and engineers (civil, structural, mechanical and electrical)
- Acting for lenders against solicitors and surveyors in respect of fraudulently obtained loans and advising in respect of negligently prepared valuations and reports on property titles
- Acting for individuals and companies in respect of advice received from accountants, including negligently prepared accounts, and for executors and beneficiaries in respect of negligently drafted wills
- Acting against Solicitors and/or Barristers in respect of the provision of negligent advice or the negligent conduct of litigation
Tell us about your claim
Please complete this form to express your interest in working with us.